What is coaching? See this link!
I’m Pierre, teacher, course-designer, and experience-creator.
Pierre A. Herman
I’m Pierre, a professional teacher and language coach for over 15 years who is passionate about motivating and developing learners, experimenting with the latest training techniques, and designing amazing learning experiences for my students.
I provide private and group sessions for individuals and companies which include fluency coaching, business English training, and academic tutoring. I also teach French! During the summer, I lead EAP (English for Academic Purposes) courses for UK universities.
Who are my clients?
My clients are made up of driven and ambitious individuals; creators and problem solvers in varied career paths who are excited about the opportunities that this world has on offer.
Where have I taught?
ESADE Business & Law School, The University of Bristol, Imperial College London and King’s College London; Many large and small companies in France and Spain.
More info about me
- Graduate of King’s College London (UK) and Wilfrid Laurier University (Canada)
- Qualified teacher with CELTA, IBET, and DELTA diplomas
- C2 level in Spanish (Instituto Cervantes), Bilingual in French, and beginner in 中文
- Nearly 15 years of teaching experience in Europe (Spain, France, the UK) and Japan.
- Fun and motivating classroom experiences
- Seeing people grow and enhance their abilities and talents
- New technologies making learning fun and easy
- Meeting people from around the world and learning about their dreams
- Travelling the world and expressing my creativity